2013/2/25 review of my feelings from start to end


this is a quick wrap-up I normally have when I really want to close something bothered me, feelings, thoughts, worries, or even worse situations which I haven't had experience yet and hopefully not ;)
this whole thing I'd named it with an operation code, say, "Grandfather Clock", initial "GC".
GC began with a nice little misunderstanding of words, he said 'I like you' as an expression of affection, but I percieved as a friendly saying (i.e. not so meaningful).
then things kind of moving too fast but in whole they were not out of control, yet, until one particular occasion I gave a very clear 'no' answer, the result turned out to be very disappointing because he didn't take my word seriously and broke the previously agreed condition with ackonwledgement of my rage.
for me it's the end of anything we had together, even just staying around with him, I don't want to be friend with a person who deliberately provokes me just for fun, and in the meanwhile also asks for my true earnest heart, sorry bro, he messed with the wrong girl, that's never worked for me
can't we be grownups and be mature about the relationship? no matter in which way, friends, lovers, family... name it.
he is asking me for a second chance, but I don't see how it's gonna work out the way he wants to be. I have certtain level of understanding of myself and if the line is crossed, it's crossed.
trust is a fragile thing, once broken it takes almost forever to build back... at least in my situation, I don't judge people too fast but once the verdict has been made, there's pretty much no space for appeal.
afterall I've given a lot of chances for him already, he's the one who fucked up every one of them.
hereby I make my statement of GC, second chance is given but limited to nothing else but just ordinary friends, no more, probably less in the future, depending on how he behaves and reacts to this situation. but I'm pissed and crossed about him anyway so I should better wait til I can really be indifferent about this whole mess
one thing I've learned from GC operation is that sometimes being direct is the very best policy ever, and make sure the other percieves the same way, or at least both parties agree standing on the same standing ground.
the end.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天