2013/3/19 thing are like snowball, rolling into bigger one!!!

in mid-March, it snowed all night in EDI

and this was the view i woke up to, damn

 

things are a bit out of control right now

still three essays on the road and neither of them closing to finish, shocking!

finals are coming and i'm not sure the time i set to prepare is enough...i need excellent grades, this time is not like first semester, experiencing everything, this is war!!!

handing my proposal and unsure how my supervisor is going to say...

defining my feelings and figuring out what i really want... this is the most important priority to me

of course i know my current goals and aims, but also i have to plan the future, step by step

future is the path from present

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天