On my way home - food court noodles



This is a noodles lover's confession, honestly I make better noodles than all that I have tried or eaten in any noodle stand or department store food court, but sometimes having new food experiences is good for inspiration too. 

So this is my comment. 

First one is udon noodle. 

No service charge, most of the side dishes are fried, in terms of health, it's probably not the best option. 

One big plus is that they offer chopped spring onions for free! You can put the desirable amount of spring onion into your udon. 

Second one is the ramen 花月嵐

They have many side dishes as well, and for the soup it's quite thick and salty, people who prefer lighter soup can ask for hot stock to dilute it. 
10% service charge will include in the bill, which I find it weird because I didn't feel much being served. 
I tried fried chicken chunks, good but portion was too less for me. 

Third one is Thai style noodles. 

This is a combined sea and land kind of noodle, the soup was of course soar and spicy, the fried thing was enoki, some vegetables were laying in the bottom of the bowl, three or four thin slices of pork, two shrimps, and two small pieces of tofu product. That's all but costed me quite similar money as the previous mentioned noodles. 
They give free sesame ice cream for people who order the main dish, so I got one as well. The ice cream was so lala, for me it's not worth of trying. 
The service charge is also included in the bill, but anyway I feel similar the same as the second one, I didn't have any "service" experience. 

The last one is Taiwanese classic beef soup noodle. 

Service charge is included. 
Bad thing for me was that I wanted to try the beef roll but they told me the roll had sold out already. Sigh.
It was ok, classic but kind of nothing spectacular feeling, the noodle itself was a type of noodles you would enjoy watching the chef performed his technique in front of you. Anyway it's better watch than eat it, in my opinion. 






留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天