Are we really too well-protected?

Just a quick question from the news headline, it said the semi conductor industry has been crying for tax incentives and other reduction / fund by the government. 

It began with competition against other company, the new comers offer higher salary and better package to those excellent employees. Under the circumstances that Taiwanese companies couldn't afford such competitive salary, companies end up with losing those excellent / valuable employees to their rival. So those lovely Taiwanese companies turn to their government, crying for help. 

I had a funny feeling that when I faced drawbacks at work, all I could do is to find the solution and make better out of myself, but crying to somebody for help. Maybe crying for advice but definitely not for help. 

But it makes me think that whether I'm too proud to ask for help. If one never asked, even there is help available, just simply because of his / her own pride, what will be the outcome eventually?

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天