2013/3/24 OMG! one hour (record) sleep

i only got one hour (maybe plus 30 minutes) sleep and then left for Manchester International Airport

although i exhausted myself over those assignments and didn't get much sleep either, i feel happy and content at the same time because me and mr. hamberg finally had some insight discussion about our own expectations and our near future plans, which would be very useful in terms of making my own arrangement 

i really appreciated his honesty with me, and i shall return the same favor

mb the timing is still wrong for now, if God prepared this person for me, we'll end up with each other finally 

for now, at least we will have some time together and just cherish each other's accompany, i guess that's the best i can offer in return of what he has offered, inspirations, way of thinking, way of organizing things

thank you for making me want to become a better girl :) i'll be grateful for that all my life

right now i have to concentrate on my next stage plan preparation and fingers crossed 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天