2013/5/11 everybody is moving on

mb it's not so fair to say so but everybody's leaving hwu campus, it just makes me sad 

after finishing the tasks of this certain period, we all are moving on to the next stage of our own journeys

crossed at hwu and had a such wonderful time together, made best of our time

i should feel happy for everyone ;)

we might have the chance to meet again somewhere in this small world, we might see each other again soon in graduation ceremony, but once we passed by, it's just like that, nothing more

i hope my journey will carry on, to the place i want to be, may God bless me with strength and courage to continue my path into the unknown

and i hope i can see you, my dear friends, once more 

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

心得:《容華似瑾》作者:尋找失落的愛情

【比一比】淺談會計師資格考試這件事

心得:《富貴榮華》作者:府天